Hi consignor! Only have a few items you’d like to sell? We’d love to sell them for you.
Our last consignment sale within ACYS was a huge success and every single consignor made money! Filling out the application is free, and if you want to consign with us the fee is $10 and then you get 75% of your sales! You get paid the same week as the event, either by check or through PayPal.
Currently we’re only allowing 10 tagged items per consignor. This way we know what to expect as we gather data for future ACYS events.
How does this work? Fill out the application, and then you’ll receive an email from ACYS if you’ve been approved (approval isn’t scary… some people thought we were a real consignment shop) and that’s when you receive your consignor number along with the tag sheet and inventory sheet. 1-2 weeks before the event you’ll receive a detailed email from us; it’ll give you the drop-off times and pick-up times for unsold items. Any unsold items not picked up in time will be donated.
REGISTRATION IS OPEN!! https://forms.gle/HhDcnP91V76S8etK9
PREPARING YOUR ITEMS FOR CONSIGNMENT
· Use cardstock (PLEASE REFER TO THE EMAILED TAG TEMPLATE DOCUMENT) or a 3×5 index card
to tag your items.
· ACYS will not provide hangers, but will provide clothing racks for you to hang your item(s) on.
· If using handwritten tags, they should be written clearly and neatly and include your consigner
number, price and item description.
· Unsold items will need to be picked up at the end of the sale between 4:00 p.m. and 5:30 p.m. on
Saturday, August 18th. Any unsold items that are not picked up by 5:30 p.m. will be donated to
charity. ACYS will not store, warehouse, or maintain any items after end of the sale.
· Place your completed tag on the left shoulder or side of each of your items with a safety pin or
tagging gun. Tagged items with multiple pieces must be grouped together on hanger, in a bag, or
· All other items should have a tag clearly taped to the left-hand side or the back of the item with
clear packing tape. For shoes-please tape the tag to the bottom of the left shoe or you may put
the shoes in a Ziploc bag and attach the tag to the outside.
· Any items that are small and difficult to tag such as jewelry or accessories should be placed in a
Ziploc bag with the tag affixed to the outside on the left-hand side of the bag.
· Please direct any and all questions regarding the sorting, tagging and organizing of your items
for the sale to email@example.com